The world is progressing at a frenetic pace with India moving towards digital living and smarter technologies. The education of a child in today’s era stands to be of the utmost significance. The speed at which North-East India is developing the Shiksha Valley School serves as the medium for your child to progress with the world. Standing firmly in an era of global transformation, Shiksha Valley School is a dynamic and inspirational center which would help students to equip them with skills and knowledge to compete against the 21st century world!
Spread over an area of 16 acres and located amidst lush green tea gardens and paddy field, Shiksha Valley School is a campus built in pursuit of excellence and devotion to education. The school seeks to harmonize the academics with the skills and practical knowledge to provide for an all-round education system. With an environment which is homely for the children the school strives to bring in values, positive virtues and smart learning in each child to transform them into smart scholars.
The school has been built with smart technology aided infrastructure facilities like i-pad lab, computer lab, All-digital (smart) class rooms, robotics lab, Language lab, archery range, 3D printing lab, Indoor and Outdoor game facilities while also having a spacious and well-designed boarding facilities (from forth coming session) meeting all the needs of both boys and girl student.
Shiksha Valley School is committed to Learning, Enlightenment and wisdom where the school faculty and the staff ensure to provide a care-oriented environment for the student to manifest education with special features:
- Most modern teaching methods
- Facilities for a host of International and Indian sports, music, games and other co-curricular activities
- Fully computerized School Administration system
- A committed environment to instill values, discipline, positivity and creativity
- Best of teachers to impart quality education
- Remedial classes after school for students who need extra attention
- Boarding facilities for both boys and girls from the academic session 2019-20